Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hurry Up and Wait....and Hurry Up???

My current prediction for us to receive our referral of Willow is September 2008. This would have us traveling in approximately November 2008. Of course this is only my prediction, and if you go back through the history of this blog, you will see my past predictions that have not remotely come true. But, I beleive this one has a resonably good chance of being true. I mean, it has already been 2 years and 4 months of waiting, it has to end sometime....right?!

The funny thing is that now, after this excruciating long wait, I suddenly feel this pending sense of urgency! Something like..."holy crap...only a couple of months until our referral???....I'm not ready....I have so much to do to prepare!" SmileyCentral.com How funny is that? After all this time!

Lets see, I do have to finalize arrangements for "things" to be taken care of at home while we are gone. We need to finish painting Willows room...which we started 2years ago...and clean out the closet in her room...hmmmm...where am I going to store all of that junk now?! Hmmmm....and I need to pack. So, okay, I guess it is not that much to do. Heck, we could probably leave next week if they'd let us! But for now, I will be incredibly happy with September and traveling and home with Willow before the end of 2008. I can't possibly think of a better way to end this wonderful year!SmileyCentral.com