Friday, January 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

At Last!!

Tom, Willow and I made it home, safe and sound, last night, Thursday, at about about 11:00 PM.

I would not wish that nightmare of airplane flights on anyone! The flights were fine, just LONG and TOO MANY! Willow was such a trooper though, she was completely amazing and other than a difficult time from Philadelphia to Phoenix, she only cried or fussed for a few minutes of each of the other flights. Trust me, by the time we were on the last flight, Philly to Phoenix, I was more than ready for a major breakdown too!

Despite the jet lag and some major adjustments still to come, I can not begin to explain how wonderful it feels to be home!

All is good with our world!

I would like to thank everyone for their help and support along this long journey.

The best is yet to come....Stay Tuned!